Wednesday, April 9, 2014

california escape



















I'm really behind on posting things going on in my life- things seem to be coming in spurts
of crazy-busy and then absolutely nothing over and over, and I've been sick the past couple of
days so the last thing on my mind was sifting through photos- A few weeks ago I was able to visit
my dear old college friend in Irvine, and spend some fun times a the beach, disneyland, and
elsewhere. The weather and the scenery were so incredibly welcome after this endless winter from hell
we're having 'back east'. I can never get over ALL the LIFE in california all the TIME. It's enough to
want to give up seasons forever. Flowers all year long? yeahok. Anyways, I had so much fun, it was so
hard to come back, I love my friends in california, and I can't wait to develop my film soon.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! And the one of you on Tower of Terror is the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!! I am actually moving to California (from Texas) next month -- so it's nice to hear that you like it so much. And I've never been to Disneyland, so that's a must-do. :)
    xx Abby a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice place to visit

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. California is so fun! I haven't been since last year, but I really would love to go back

    ReplyDelete