Wednesday, July 16, 2014

our last day out in central park

0000_0009_8A

0000_0011_10A

0000_0010_9A

0000_0021_20A



Here are some film shots I've finally scanned from our last week in New York. I had been wanting to go on a date out on the rowboats in Central Park for quite some time, and luckily we both had time open on a day when the weather was nice, the light was overcast, and the trees had finally regrown their leaves. We made some quick stops to Silver Moon Bakery and Zabars for some of our favourite snacks and had a picnic out on the lake. It was just the romantic setting I had been hoping for.



0000_0019_18A

0000_0013_12A

0000_0017_16A

0000_0020_19A

0000_0018_17A

All photos taken on 35mm film and all items worn vintage and thrifted.

7 comments:

  1. lovely shots.. lovin' ur look either

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lady, love that beautiful parasol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, a picnic on the lake! now that's all I can think about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous. I can't believe that creamy lighting. Also, stripes ftw! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh. i want to have picnic in a rowboat! these pics are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I miss New York, especially when I looked at these analog images :) I've just discovered your blog, and I'm gonna read every single post tonight.
    hugs from Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these photos are amazing Kathryn, I couldn't think about a better lighting. The idea of having a picnic in a rowboat in Central Park is as perfect as the pictures, I will totally steal it for my wishlist for a future trip to NY :) Oh and the paper umbrella is giving more romantic charm to the session, great addition! :)

    ReplyDelete