Saturday, August 16, 2014

cherry ice cream and a red barn

9822_0008_24

9822_0005_21

9822_0004_20

9822_0006_22

9821_0005_5

I took way too long this summer to develop and scan my film from June and July adventures. Here I am, two days before I leave the country, scrambling to get everything processed and safely on the internet so my film doesn't get fogged by all the airport X-rays we'll be going through soon.

These images are from a lovely lazy sunday evening at Ryan's parents house (they've since moved:( ). They had trees and trees bursting with little tart cherries, so we spent the day picking and pitting them to make ice cream. I really miss this house, with its treehouse-like balcony and secluded rural ravine out back. I'm really kicking myself for not taking more photos here while I had the chance.

9821_0004_4



top: h&m
skirt/shoes: vintage/thrifted.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! That barn is really adorable. It's too bad your parents moved; I was always sad when my parents moved from cool locations!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something so magical about that first picture--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty, summery pictures. I love that little red shed. You look super cute too. I'm loving that checkered top!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That cheery ice cream looks divine <3 And such a nice combination with the barn too.

    ReplyDelete